Transfer Rumours

51 minutes ago, al_bro said:

They said he wouldn't get the game time he needs for his development and career.

£150k is giving him away. £450k plus sell ons throughout his career is more realistic.

All day long 450k

150k is a joke but we know down the years how much we've undercut ourselves, never seeing the true value and how it blights our chance of any kind of progression.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Frankies6 said:

He isn't Premier league, At best Divison 1.

That's where I am at, he can be a joy to watch, also he goes missing, there will be managers/coaches who can get the best out of him, not sure Warnock would have been the one, he will be sold of that there is no doubt, just hope we get a decent price for him. 

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

That's where I am at, he can be a joy to watch, also he goes missing, there will be managers/coaches who can get the best out of him, not sure Warnock would have been the one, he will be sold of that there is no doubt, just hope we get a decent price for him. 

He also gets marked out of games at this level, he would find Championship very difficult IMO

Premiership? I will show my arse in the centre circle and allow our strongest striker of the ball a free hit if he makes a single Premier League (the one at the top not the non league variety) appearance

46 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

He also gets marked out of games at this level, he would find Championship very difficult IMO

Premiership? I will show my arse in the centre circle and allow our strongest striker of the ball a free hit if he makes a single Premier League (the one at the top not the non league variety) appearance

You wouldn't say that if Rowe were still here

16 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

That's how I see him..these type of attacking players don't really enjoy the defensive side of the game and I  reckon he will be in and out of KC matchday squad this season..

Something like the Southgate/Grealish situation?

6 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I hope not surely theres away of fitting him in.. unless KC thinks having him starting every week undermines his hard working all for one, one for all mentally.

I really dont get the notion that hes a luxury player we dont need at this level, he picks the ball up runs at defenders causes havoc, scores,assists and he is exciting to watch that's not luxury for me that's how football should be played. 

27 minutes ago, wroteforluck87 said:

I really dont get the notion that hes a luxury player we dont need at this level, he picks the ball up runs at defenders causes havoc, scores,assists and he is exciting to watch that's not luxury for me that's how football should be played. 

Bang on.  Has to be  blend of work and flair or what's the point?

1 hour ago, wroteforluck87 said:

I hope not surely theres away of fitting him in.. unless KC thinks having him starting every week undermines his hard working all for one, one for all mentally.

Fully agree.  More than that, I am pretty sure those who are saying he doesn't do defensive work have never actually watched a full match with him playing.

When he's played in a wide position, he's done plenty of tracking back helping Fage out.  He's no great tackler, but he's usually back there making a nuisance of himself.

He certainly does more defensive work than similar flair players like Harkins ever did.

For me, the main criticism of him would be his finishing - he could have had twice the number of goals last season if he could finish like McAleny.  

6 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Bam's the poor mans Özil and that didn't end well either

World Cup winner, 3x FA cups, 1x La Liga, 2x UEFA cup runner ups, 2x UEFA team of the year, 5x German player of the year.

Hope it ends that badly for Bahamboula.

59 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

I still reckon a team of Bahamboulas would beat a team of Garritys though...

A team of Grannies were half of them are partially sighted would beat a team of Garritys 

And probably complete more passes too*

*Cant wait for him to have the game of his life against us for Vale 

4 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Coaches seem to want very defence minded players throughout today. Best way of taking pressure of your back line is play high up possession football,  playing your most creative players but coaches are to cautious in my eyes.

2 hours ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Fully agree.  More than that, I am pretty sure those who are saying he doesn't do defensive work have never actually watched a full match with him playing.

When he's played in a wide position, he's done plenty of tracking back helping Fage out.  He's no great tackler, but he's usually back there making a nuisance of himself.

He certainly does more defensive work than similar flair players like Harkins ever did.

For me, the main criticism of him would be his finishing - he could have had twice the number of goals last season if he could finish like McAleny.  

I get what you're saying here but there wasn't many games and I logged on to them all last season. 

6 hours ago, SweeperKeeper said:

World Cup winner, 3x FA cups, 1x La Liga, 2x UEFA cup runner ups, 2x UEFA team of the year, 5x German player of the year.

Hope it ends that badly for Bahamboula.

Forget the honours, I'm on about the way he was railroaded out of the club, hence the bad ending.

8 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Thought we had keeper Mark Halstead as a triallist?

He's signed for Torquay today so is Visser going to be signed or have we brought another triallist in?

Whose Visser?

12 minutes ago, mick26 said:

The one who spilled the free kick against Wigan!

If I'm not mistaken (I probably am) didn't we only put up a 2 or 3 man wall for that free kick which was well within range of most free kick takers. Rowe would probably have buried it in the top corner.

Archived