Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I did wonder why he was in the stands rather than the bench on Saturday - fucking shithole of a club 

On Saturday I wondered if he had to keep away and isolate because he's only just got back from the Gold Cup. But if he was sat in the stand, maybe not. The club that keeps on giving.

With any luck, it will be Blyth that's being shipped out on loan, but who, above the Northern Premier League, would want him?

22 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

On Saturday I wondered if he had to keep away and isolate because he's only just got back from the Gold Cup. But if he was sat in the stand, maybe not. The club that keeps on giving.

With any luck, it will be Blyth that's being shipped out on loan, but who, above the Northern Premier League, would want him?

Geordie Shore revisited? 

9 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Blyth has played a game for us.

4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Nah, I'm not having that. Not even we are stupid enough to sign a player and then realise he can't play for us...

It might not be a ‘cannot play’ rather a ‘should not play’ for us.

Leutwiler? Nah.

McGahey? Mmmm 🤔

The ‘waiting for international clearance’ lad? ...

17 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

It might not be a ‘cannot play’ rather a ‘should not play’ for us.

Leutwiler? Nah.

McGahey? Mmmm 🤔

The ‘waiting for international clearance’ lad? ...

Just seen a tweet suggesting that it is Leutwiler as we cannot afford to pay his wages … surely not 😱

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Just seen a tweet suggesting that it is Leutwiler as we cannot afford to pay his wages … surely not 😱

KC said we had registration issues which he hoped would have been resolved yesterday. The loan must have been paid back as we have a squad of 25, 26 if the youth keeper is counted after being on the bench on Saturday. The condition of the loan meant we were limited to a squad of 23. 

Send Leutwiler out on loan and Rogers gets an injury keeping him out for six weeks or so. Can loans still be recalled, or do we have to get an emergency loan? The powers that be should tell them that if they were stupid enough to loan out a keeper, then they have to put up with the consequences. What a way to treat someone.

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

1 minute ago, al_bro said:

KC said we had registration issues which he hoped would have been resolved yesterday. The loan must have been paid back as we have a squad of 25, 26 if the youth keeper is counted after being on the bench on Saturday. The condition of the loan meant we were limited to a squad of 23. 

Send Leutwiler out on loan and Rogers gets an injury keeping him out for six weeks or so. Can loans still be recalled, or do we have to get an emergency loan? The powers that be should tell them that if they were stupid enough to loan out a keeper, then they have to put up with the consequences. What a way to treat someone.

“De de de FUCKING SHAMBLES”

• 2 weeks later...

Surprise that there don't appear to be any rumours re Bahamboula.  He may not be up to Championship level but he's clearly better than any of our squad and I'm damn sure he'd be sold if anything approaching a half decent offer comes in.

Our only scorer so far in five matches

25 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Surprise that there don't appear to be any rumours re Bahamboula.  He may not be up to Championship level but he's clearly better than any of our squad and I'm damn sure he'd be sold if anything approaching a half decent offer comes in.

Problem is, when he's not involved, he's really not involved. Saw him live for the first time on Saturday. Great when he was in full flight with his tricks and flicks, and occupied 4 Col U players at times. However, when he was off the ball, and not actively involved in helping us win it back, there was a lot of disinterested strolling around. At a higher level he's likely to have fewer good moments, which would make the overall low baseline effort stand out more.

1 minute ago, oafcmetty said:

Problem is, when he's not involved, he's really not involved. Saw him live for the first time on Saturday. Great when he was in full flight with his tricks and flicks, and occupied 4 Col U players at times. However, when he was off the ball, and not actively involved in helping us win it back, there was a lot of disinterested strolling around. At a higher level he's likely to have fewer good moments, which would make the overall low baseline effort stand out more.

Maybe so.  But he's better than this team.  Can't imagine there isn't a team he'd enhance.

43 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Wrexham and Salford the only two who would touch him, I reckon...

4 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

are we talking about the same player?  Why on earth would Salford be the only L2 club who would touch him?

Think plenty would be interested but you'd imagine it takes a six figure fee to get him in this window so realistically only those two and maybe Bradford would be potential suitors at our level.

Archived