Transfer Rumours

19 minutes ago, Barry Bosnian said:

I agree, at this level. But there's a big difference between ex-Prem defenders and ex-Conference defenders. I'd like to see the lad do well but jumping up two divisions is a big ask. 

Many Championship defenders aren't as good a people think.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

According to Twitter, Curle has touted him to Warnock, he obviously doesn't fancy him...

From the Northern Echo: "Oldham boss Keith Curle worked as part of Neil Warnock’s backroom staff at both Crystal Palace and QPR, and is understood to have recommended Bahamboula to his former boss."

:angry:  www.thenorthernecho.co.uk

14 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

From the Northern Echo: "Oldham boss Keith Curle worked as part of Neil Warnock’s backroom staff at both Crystal Palace and QPR, and is understood to have recommended Bahamboula to his former boss."

:angry:  www.thenorthernecho.co.uk

Not that I believe everything I read in the press but if true it would go to show that Curly Keef isn't too interested in entertaining the supporters. 

54 minutes ago, Barry Bosnian said:

I agree, at this level. But there's a big difference between ex-Prem defenders and ex-Conference defenders. I'd like to see the lad do well but jumping up two divisions is a big ask. 

If you have the close control that he's got you can beat any defender. Bahamboula's problem is that it doesn't come off more times than it does and he loses possession. Something which would be frowned on in the Championship. In L2 it doesn't matter so much because the opposition soon give the ball back again.

27 minutes ago, al_bro said:

If you have the close control that he's got you can beat any defender. Bahamboula's problem is that it doesn't come off more times than it does and he loses possession. Something which would be frowned on in the Championship. In L2 it doesn't matter so much because the opposition soon give the ball back again.

But then again better players cover quicker in such situations.

36 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

It'll pay the rent and the leccy bill.

:clown:  :clown:

Do know what, I understand why we call them a couple of clowns, but after the way they've managed the club and treated some really good people like Paul Murray, i think they'e a couple of absolute bastards. If there was a bastards emoji it would have their faces on it.

1 minute ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Do know what, I understand why we call them a couple of clowns, but after the way they've managed the club and treated some really good people like Paul Murray, i think they'e a couple of absolute bastards. If there was a bastards emoji it would have their faces on it.

💩💩

39 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Chesterfield fans seem disappointed that he's going on the whole

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=68112

Obviously had a fall out. I don’t mind this type of gamble one of the better players from the lower leagues. And I’d imagine he’ll be cheap. 

7 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Dont forget we have Neil Danns on trial who is only 1 year younger than “too old” Peter Clarke 

Or to put it another way, two years older than Clarke was when he was deemed too old

26 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Starting to think we might have to make do with the playoffs...

Relegation playoffs more likely, can’t see anything other than another season of shite…..Turds cannot be polished!

I’d settle for that if it resulted in the

🤡🤡’s leaving the building!!

25 minutes ago, boyinthesnow said:

Someone on that twitter thread also suggesting Furman and Sheehan are two of the triallists

Curle has already said furman training with us. Sheeran might be decent? Not seen him for a while though

Archived