Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mick26 said:

The one who spilled the free kick against Wigan!

Terrific.   

35 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Beginning to wish they’d held off spunking that 5 signings in one day Announcement and spread them out a bit 

Yeah, the horrible realisation that this is us done. (Bar the two obligatory loan signings.) 

On 7/19/2021 at 6:44 PM, League one forever said:

Yeah, the horrible realisation that this is us done. (Bar the two obligatory loan signings.) 

The first game of the new season is now only 17 days away...

The ‘horrible realisation that this is us done’ ... just doesn’t bear thinking about. 😱

i fully expect that, as a minimum, two or three of the players currently on trial will be offered contracts. Having only watched the game against the plastics, it is not fair to judge but I fear the worst as to the quality of the footballers that Curle has to choose from. Furman looked okay though some of his cross field passing on Saturday was fraught with danger.

So far, the manager has brought in five of ‘his choice’ players.

Of these we have yet to see much of Clarke or Hope (but he showed promise on Saturday), and Leutwiler is still warming the bench for Canada at the Gold Cup. Of the others, the word on Hart is that he is a tidy left footer while McGahey didn’t impress on Saturday on the right of a back three.

As for those who were here last season, only Piergiann, Adams and Whelan look like they are getting up to speed.

DKD has flitted around the pitch to no effect.

Dearnley has had little of the right type of ball to show his strengths.

Bahamboula is only just back from his stay on the North East coast.

Jameson still looks a liability at the back.

Yes it is dangerous to form too definite an opinion based on a fragmented preseason so far, but ...

12 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I was referring to the Ashton game 😂

I see Clarke can play centre back, but we have yet to see him play there. I wonder if he will start against Burnley with Hart to add more pace to the the centre back 3. McGahey being the one to miss out?

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I see Clarke can play centre back, but we have yet to see him play there. I wonder if he will start against Burnley with Hart to add more pace to the the centre back 3. McGahey being the one to miss out?

McGahey is going to be first choice, wouldn't be totally surprised if he was named captain.

12 hours ago, wroteforluck87 said:

I believe a signing should be announced today.. a source of mine who will remain unnamed saw someone having their pictures taken in the usual new signing poses 🤣

Might have all been having squad pictures taken?

Saw them all heading for the tunnel as I went in the gym.

..... So it was just the photo shoot while they cleaned some seats. (Don't know when they started but they were off up the tunnel at 10:50 and the youth team took over 😂.

Fair enough any sort of news has been a bit thin on the ground!

4 minutes ago, al_bro said:

"He played 26 times in all competitions last season as Killie were relegated to the Scottish Championship."

Mmm

Plus the keeper will always claim to be playing behind a poor defence so it won't be his fault Killie got relegated 😂

8 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Plus the keeper will always claim to be playing behind a poor defence so it won't be his fault Killie got relegated 😂

We haven't seen Leutwiler yet!!!

Archived