Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

Well, i say good luck to the lad. Thoroughly enjoyed watching him play. Lit up the season for me. Moving to a Championship side is his luck break, and none of us would deny him that. I hope he does really well for himself. 

3 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Well, i say good luck to the lad. Thoroughly enjoyed watching him play. Lit up the season for me. Moving to a Championship side is his luck break, and none of us would deny him that. I hope he does really well for himself. 

He's back. Boro are not taking him. 

1 minute ago, Chris15Arm said:

Good news but its most likely short lived as someone else will be in for him. Especially after it was all made public that he's available for trials 

Was made public by Boro but good news for us.....if he's selected !

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2021/july/16072021-bahamboula-trial/

10 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

"Dylan Bahamboula has now come back from his trial at Middlesbrough FC and will continue pre-season with Latics ahead of the 2021/22 campaign."

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2021/july/16072021-bahamboula-trial/

KC seems to intimate that the fee mentioned wasn't correct, when he says. ""but let’s be clear he was never going to be given away. There’s a value as a football club we have placed on Dylan, like we do for others, and he is still very much an Oldham player.”

1 minute ago, al_bro said:

KC seems to intimate that the fee mentioned wasn't correct, when he says. ""but let’s be clear he was never going to be given away. There’s a value as a football club we have placed on Dylan, like we do for others, and he is still very much an Oldham player.”

The Oldham Times suggested that the fee was "reported to be worth an initial £150,000 with a further £150,000 should Neil Warnock’s men win promotion."

4 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Good news for us that he's staying, but i I think we all knew that Bahamboula is a div 2 player at a push Div 1. In one sense its a shame because 150k could have helped us massively..

i think with curle’s style and us likely to be solid he could be the difference in a lot of games. Obv if a bid comes in he’ll go but I’m much happier he’s in the squad 

4 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Good news for us that he's staying, but i I think we all knew that Bahamboula is a div 2 player at a push Div 1. In one sense its a shame because 150k could have helped us massively..

Surprised they didn't take him but div 1 could be his limit at the moment but cracking news that he's staying and we might get to see him in the flesh. I also think that 150k even with add ons is giving away a player with lots of potential but that's what we're good at. Someone start a list!

5 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

i think with curle’s style and us likely to be solid he could be the difference in a lot of games. Obv if a bid comes in he’ll go but I’m much happier he’s in the squad 

I am.. I do like flair players, but are flair players high on KC agenda ? I think he wants 10 outfield players who can attack and defend, but Dylan is one that could put bums on seats.

Nickname should be Marmite. The type to get fans off their seat and managers/coaches sacked. Needs to match his craft with graft, particularly in this division, or clubs will again target that right side of our defence.

That said, he could be an impact player and one to look forward to seeing live.

6 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

Surprised they didn't take him but div 1 could be his limit at the moment but cracking news that he's staying and we might get to see him in the flesh. I also think that 150k even with add ons is giving away a player with lots of potential but that's what we're good at. Someone start a list!

Thought I read on here £150,000 upfront and £150,000 if and when Boro get promoted ?? Not bad for a 26 year old Div 2 player 

4 minutes ago, Boyyou said:

Nickname should be Marmite. The type to get fans off their seat and managers/coaches sacked. Needs to match his craft with graft, particularly in this division, or clubs will again target that right side of our defence.

That said, he could be an impact player and one to look forward to seeing live.

That's how I see him..these type of attacking players don't really enjoy the defensive side of the game and I  reckon he will be in and out of KC matchday squad this season..

10 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Thought I read on here £150,000 upfront and £150,000 if and when Boro get promoted ?? Not bad for a 26 year old Div 2 player 

Ridiculous low for a Premier League player.

27 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

They said he wouldn't get the game time he needs for his development and career.

£150k is giving him away. £450k plus sell ons throughout his career is more realistic.

Archived