Forest Green (away) Saturday 11th August 2018

12 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

So piss all the fans off who've stood there in the pouring rain to watch an absolute shower of shit performance in between a nice eight or nine hour round trip, oh and paying for the privilege.

Gardners been decent and on a different level to most of his team mates this season but he's going for a third relegation on the trot and he's the fucking captain giving it big licks to his own fans - sorry he can fuck right off for me and every fan who booed them off at half time yesterday had every right because it's not good enough.

Kudos and genuine respect for you and all the other away supporters and recognize your right to boo a shit performance, just don't think it does any good. The players do know when they're playing shit and  probably need our support more than ever then. The only time I'd boo is a response to lack of effort. 

AL keeps saying that there is nothing without the fans. Yet he is doing everything possible to make them walk away. 

Is he saving his money to buy out Blitz and Gazal, or has he lost interest already? It just doesn't make sense.

On another note, I wonder why FB stating that we cannot afford the likes of Eoin Doyle any more, and that the resources aren't their other than to bring in young kids, was cut out of his post  match interview. 

27 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I go to a fair few away games during the season when work allows but I thought about it for a while after yesterdays game and I honestly couldn’t remember the last time I saw a victory on my travels.

We've last won away from home at the beginning of march against Scunthorpe our only away win of 2018 and one of only 4 wins in 2018 as a whole. 

What do we do when we win Ive forgotten what it feels like.

Edited by GlossopLatic

30 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

We've last won away from home at the beginning of march against Scunthorpe our only away win of 2018 and one of only 4 wins in 2018 as a whole. 

Couldn't really celebrate the Blackpool win because safety was so far away.

Last game I enjoyed was Northampton at home and I haven't seen us win away since Bury in 2016. I've been to plenty away games as well. 

44 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Moan :D:chubb:

Edited by archiecat

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

So piss all the fans off who've stood there in the pouring rain to watch an absolute shower of shit performance in between a nice eight or nine hour round trip, oh and paying for the privilege.

Gardners been decent and on a different level to most of his team mates this season but he's going for a third relegation on the trot and he's the fucking captain giving it big licks to his own fans - sorry he can fuck right off for me and every fan who booed them off at half time yesterday had every right because it's not good enough.

Crikey, you spent months bitching about our previous chairman/owner, you spent weeks bitching about Gerrard and his conduct, spent days bitching about our new chairman/owner and now hours bitching about Gardner telling fans not to boo. 

Need to lighten up a bit or find another club to support.

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Portsmouth away for me. Best performance I’ve seen from a Latics team for ages. Byrne, Gardner, Fane, Davies and Doyle all first class on the day. Played Pompey off the pitch.

3 minutes ago, Gary1906 said:

Portsmouth away for me. Best performance I’ve seen from a Latics team for ages. Byrne, Gardner, Fane, Davies and Doyle all first class on the day. Played Pompey off the pitch.

19 shots away from home in that match!! Just let that sink in for a second. Compared to hardly an effort on goal away at the mighty FGR. ??

22 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Crikey, you spent months bitching about our previous chairman/owner, you spent weeks bitching about Gerrard and his conduct, spent days bitching about our new chairman/owner and now hours bitching about Gardner telling fans not to boo. 

Need to lighten up a bit or find another club to support.

You'd be clapping them off in the Conference North you after them getting beat 3-0 at Ashton Utd, sorry but if I had anything to be positive about right now I would be but turning up yesterday to find out O Grady was leading our one man attack was about as low as I've felt in a long time, we've gone from one :clown: owner to seemingly another :clown: and players who seem to think they should be immune from criticism - ok :chubb:

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

You'd be clapping them off in the Conference North you after them getting beat 3-0 at Ashton Utd, sorry but if I had anything to be positive about right now I would be but turning up yesterday to find out O Grady was leading our one man attack was about as low as I've felt in a long time, we've gone from one :clown: owner to seemingly another :clown: and players who seem to think they should be immune from criticism - ok :chubb:

Loving your use of the :clown: Yardie :applause1:

4 hours ago, Gary1906 said:

Where did it all go wrong in such a short space of time?

5 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

To rub salt in to the wounds FGR included 5 of our ‘castoffs’ in their starting eleven...

Reece Brown, Gavin Gunning, Joe Mills, Carl Winchester and scorer Rueben Reid!

Now that is depressing ☹️

For a club who average less than 2,000 home fans !

16 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

With rail tickets £50, match ticket £17, £30 for a taxi to the Ground because it was in the middle of fucking nowhere! Add to that summat to eat and a few (shite) beers I spent the best part of £150 yesterday to watch a performance like that!!

I go to a fair few away games during the season when work allows but I thought about it for a while after yesterdays game and I honestly couldn’t remember the last time I saw a victory on my travels.

My patience is wearing very thin. That was another fantastic turnout from supporters and they deserve so much better. We never even looked like we could compete yesterday never mind win at ‘Forest Green Fucking Rovers’!!

I don’t know what the fuck is going on behind the scenes at BP but If Bunn has been shafted by AL and is now working under severe financial constraints he’d be better off coming clean to the fans or even resigning as through no fault of his own his legendary status could be seriously in decline if he sticks around and fails!

Chill out mate.Me and my mates had a good day out and always do away from home whatever the result.Stop moaning.Win or lose w'ell have some booze and if we draw w'ell have some more.

8 minutes ago, alwaysblue said:

Chill out mate.Me and my mates had a good day out and always do away from home whatever the result.Stop moaning.Win or lose w'ell have some booze and if we draw w'ell have some more.

Here's to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems - Homer Simpson

8 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

To rub salt in to the wounds FGR included 5 of our ‘castoffs’ in their starting eleven...

Reece Brown, Gavin Gunning, Joe Mills, Carl Winchester and scorer Rueben Reid!

Now that is depressing ☹️

Ironically, most of whom were slated on here as not good enough 

32 minutes ago, alwaysblue said:

Stop moaning FFS!!!!

We’ve been shite for 20 years, I don’t mind losing or drawing but not being able to at least match FGR really pissed me off.

If we’d lost 5v1 we could have had no complaints...I haven’t seen my team win away in over 18 months.

I enjoy away trips like you lot but not just for the sake of it, at this rate we’ll be following them next season in the ‘National League!