35 minutes ago, Fruitygoo said:

Expect 18-20k people so not brilliant but money wont be bad unless we agree to them cutting prices.... Can see us clearing a week of mouches wages easy. 

They're scrapping for survival so likely to play a few reserves. Winnable with some good luck

I'd imagine the crowd will be more like 8-10k.

2 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

They had Soton at home in the 3rd round last year, gave them 4,000. Charged £25 or £20 if you're a ST holder. Gate was 17k.

Well found. Could be a decent pay-day, even if we lose. Might well get a result, with a replay being well-fancied for TV, especially if we start moving up the league and they remain near the bottom of the PL.

Will be a new ground for many, we did play them in our first season in what is now League one, so 20 years ago. 

18 minutes ago, League one forever said:

No tie is unwinnable. 

But it it would be a big shock, whatever side they put out, no? 

A shock, yes. A big shock if they make lots of changes, perhaps not. 

Should be a very good day out at any rate. 

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

That end holds 6000 I wonder how many tickets we will shift.

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Good draw.

How many will we take you reckon?

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Round 1500 I reckon, maybe 2000 if our form picks up.

38 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Let’s just take 2k and enjoy it. They’ll play their reserves, they’ll still be favourites but we could pull it off

Just cannot see us taking large numbers to this one. 850-900 would be decent I reckon.

This is a good draw for me as my son is a Fulham fan.

l expect a lot of banter with him over the next month.

Fulham's focus is to keep in the EPL, that is a positive for us.

I think there is a good chance they would play a number of reserve players with players like Mitrovic, Schurrle, Sessegnon and Seri starting on the bench.

47 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Will be a new ground for many, we did play them in our first season in what is now League one, so 20 years ago. 

Still remember a Tuesday night at Fulham when Ritchie was in charge and the Latics' team bus broke down meaning the kick-off was delayed.

The coldest I remember ever being at a football ground..

3 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Still remember a Tuesday night at Fulham when Ritchie was in charge and the Latics' team bus broke down meaning the kick-off was delayed.

The coldest I remember ever being at a football ground..

That evening made Boundary Park feel like Monaco. 

31 minutes ago, Ex_pat said:

This is a good draw for me as my son is a Fulham fan.

l expect a lot of banter with him over the next month.

Fulham's focus is to keep in the EPL, that is a positive for us.

I think there is a good chance they would play a number of reserve players with players like Mitrovic, Schurrle, Sessegnon and Seri starting on the bench.

You allowed your son to support a different team ? Terrible parenting. Hang your head ....

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

You allowed your son to support a different team ? Terrible parenting. Hang your head ....

You can't win with everything in life. I tried, but there is more of his mums traits in him (obstinate, rebellious, flawed logic). It all his mums fault really.

You can guarantee that on whatever day Chelsea play, we won't. The two grounds are only a goal kick apart.

I'm not convinced Chelsea v Nottingham Forest is a big TV attraction so, if they have the 3pm Saturday kick off, I can see us playing on the Friday night/Sunday/Monday night. In which case, TV dosh is a possibility.

Obviously, I'll have got all that wrong, so it's now bound to be Saturday afternoon.

I'm fine with the draw though and I've never been to Craven Cottage, so it's odds on I'll be there. Happy days.