2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

You could argue we'd be rid of TTA's if the OEC hadn't been built or we could still be having our pants pulled down by Corney either way for me the OEC has created more problems than its solved.

Its Brassbank that owns the land so we are tied in with them regardless of OEC.

The OEC pays OAFC rent a very common agreement to outsource your hospitality to other companies I know atleast 4 premiership clubs that do it. Its probably not making the owners of the OEC that much money.

The North stand clearly hasnt brought the great benefits people were hoping for. The bigger problem Is that by seperating the land effectively the main assets from the club made the club a wholely unattractive investment for anyone and a reluctance to sell the assets with the club hence they couldnt sell it and Simon Corney was left with a club he couldnt afford to fund so we were left in the shit.

20 hours ago, rudemedic said:

£75,000 + £6750 from TV

£36,000 + £54,000 Prize Money

Plus extra sponsorship and gate receipts, we will get at least 45%, it might be 50/50.

At least £171,750 (Plus the sponsorship and gate receipts)

Edited by al_bro

1 hour ago, Flemboy said:

Some good results

Bury and Rochdale out.

Swindon beaten by Woking...well done Wellens☺

Tramp mere again lucky.

Shame though about Stockport.Over the years I've made friends with a  few of their fans.

Stockport took over 1700 to Barnet. Fantastic turnout on a Sunday.

I’m torn on this one but on balance would like a very winnable game...Barnet away would be fun, new ground,  good away end  (not sure we’d get near the brilliant Stockport support though) or anyone small at home

Othe option would be an average Championship team who would probably play a weakened team....Reading away?

or stuff it and go for broke...Spurs away......Wemberleeee!!!!