1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Doesn’t he regularly start on the bench I’m the Premier League anyway ? Don’t think he’s as key as he was in the championship 

15 starts (including against Arsenal on NYD), 4 from the bench. 2 of which were after his injury. 

3 hours ago, al_bro said:

That young lad Sesignon will most likely play. He'll cause us major problems.

Spurs put out a very strong team last night to keep up momentum. I don't think Fulham will, it's far more important for them to try and stay in the Prem., but I think they are fighting a losing battle.

Think Spurs played their reserve defenders and midfielders but the forwards were regular players (Llorente aside). As Son is off to the Asia Cup he was always likely to play. 

Still a decent side and they had quality on the bench too. 

5 hours ago, al_bro said:

Spurs put out a very strong team last night to keep up momentum. I don't think Fulham will, it's far more important for them to try and stay in the Prem., but I think they are fighting a losing battle.

Doubt he’ll start He’s one of their better players and coming back from injury 

19 hours ago, al_bro said:

That’s what they said about that young lad Raheem Sterling at anfield when David Mellor had him in his pocket all match iirc. 

It was the rest of them that put us to the sword!

58 minutes ago, wogghead1 said:

That’s what they said about that young lad Raheem Sterling at anfield when David Mellor had him in his pocket all match iirc. 

It was the rest of them that put us to the sword!

Brad jones and Sebastian Coates also gifted us that match. Not to take anything away from the occasion, provided me with one of my best ever memories with my dad that game. The Everton game which followed provided me with a memory I will never forget with my Grandad. Guess I have Matt Smith to thank for that 

55 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Brad jones and Sebastian Coates also gifted us that match. Not to take anything away from the occasion, provided me with one of my best ever memories with my dad that game. The Everton game which followed provided me with a memory I will never forget with my Grandad. Guess I have Matt Smith to thank for that 

Different game to the David Mellor one at Anfield. 

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

4th round draw Monday 10pm..Latics ball number 17.

Was looking to see when the draw was being made and Google directed me to the City website, which helpfully shows Fulham as number 17 in tomorrow's draw!