MATCH: vs Mansfield Town (A) 09/10/21

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Curle has alluded to the fact that most of the injured players will be back over the coming weeks. 
I’d love to know when Hart will be back - he did his hamstring at Sutton which is close to six weeks out now.

He’s been a big miss.

Tomorrow maybe?

1 hour ago, SweeperKeeper said:

You haven't said anything about when we are the champions , 

When it comes to Latics, Too Much Love Will Kill You.  I'm sick of tuning into iFollow's Radio Gaga, hearing that our team of Fat Bottom Girls are constantly Under Pressure and waiting for the Hammer To Fall with poor Body Language.

When will we finally Play The Game with One Vision and A Kind of Magic, like we used to?  

For now the The Show Must Go On, but I fear it won't be long before Another One Bites the Dust.

It's A Hard Life.

53 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Curle has alluded to the fact that most of the injured players will be back over the coming weeks. 
I’d love to know when Hart will be back - he did his hamstring at Sutton which is close to six weeks out now.

He’s been a big miss.

Tomorrow maybe?

I heard/ read he picked up another hamstring injury when stepping up his recovery from the initial one. 

3 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

unless we need a Freddie Mercury tribute act 

3 hours ago, SweeperKeeper said:

When it comes to Latics, Too Much Love Will Kill You.  I'm sick of tuning into iFollow's Radio Gaga, hearing that our team of Fat Bottom Girls are constantly Under Pressure and waiting for the Hammer To Fall with poor Body Language.

When will we finally Play The Game with One Vision and A Kind of Magic, like we used to?  

For now the The Show Must Go On, but I fear it won't be long before Another One Bites the Dust.

It's A Hard Life.

3 hours ago, disjointed said:

It's enough to give you a sheer heart attack, I'd rather spend a day at the races,or a night at the opera. Enough of these Innuendos. 

3 hours ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Don't Stop Me Now

I'm Going Slightly Mad

13 minutes ago, tGWB said:

How many tickets have we sold ?

Ticket Sales have been very quiet 

Everythings been quiet - no community news, no injury news, no player interviews, training updates, commercial updates - token match information and manager interview at bed time on a Friday - it’s almost like they don’t give a shit 

I miss the days we had a photo of a tractor for 6 weeks in pre season 

• Matt featured this topic
43 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Everythings been quiet - no community news, no injury news, no player interviews, training updates, commercial updates - token match information and manager interview at bed time on a Friday - it’s almost like they don’t give a shit 

I miss the days we had a photo of a tractor for 6 weeks in pre season 

just heard it was around 400 sold yesterday

11 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Whoelse are we missing except Sam Hart because that looks near enough to our strongest 11 right now?

I'd say Hopcutt, Cisse and Hart would improve us significantly, and Vaughan and Luamba off the bench...so quite a way off our best 11, which although not great should be good enough to keep us out of the bottom 2

Archived