MATCH: vs Salford City (A) 27/11/21

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SweeperKeeper said:

We've barely won anything in the air the whole match.  

Or on the deck to be honest. No urgency from most of them. Way too lightweight in midfield and out wide. Hopcutt useless. Dearnley pretty much the same. No one can impose themselves on the game.

On a separate note I thought it was equally embarrassing watching the dickheads throwing flares onto the pitch, coincidentally at a time when we were actually trying to attack. Grow up!! 😡

Just back from the game. 
Yet another drab, boring, powderpuff performance. 
Special mention to DKD, Fage and Baha today who were an absolute mess. Fans still chanting Bahamboula’s name, which I find bizarre. I’ve heaped praise on him in the past, but apart from a hundred step overs (which lead to nothing) he’s either been way off the paste for 2 months now or isn’t arsed anymore.

I’m all for protests and i’m not even too bothered about the flares on the pitch today because it’ll likely lead to a fine, hitting them hard etc, but there is a new element of our fan base which are a disgrace. Today i’ve heard multiple racist outbursts, homophobic outbursts and multiple instances of drug use. People don’t even hide it anymore. Watched a 16 year kid rolling a joint today and lit it up during the 2nd half, before sharing it with his mates. Majority of them are 14-20 year olds, i’m only in my early thirties myself, so i’m not being an old miserable bastard but we’re fucked if these lot are our future. 

Oh and what the hell was that all about at the end where the entire squad and staff stood in a circle having a meeting. They’d already been told to fuck off by the away following, myself included, and so tensions were clearly high causing even more aggro! Just get off the pitch!

7 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

….and we will still be fucked.

blitz. 

You're wrong

Same way you were wrong about the Lemsagams but you came to the truth eventually. The Lemsagams are a far bigger problem than Blitz (who is still a knob btw I'm not defending him) you will come round to this eventually.

By that time we will have got the club back and we will put this sorry part of our history behind us and we will go back to being a football club again. It will happen at some point.

16 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Has Selim been told by Mo not to do an after match interview, or have the media team downed tools and walked out, which is what seemed to have happened on ifollow after Salford's 2nd goal?

He did one on live radio twenty minutes after the game... 

35 minutes ago, daniel said:

Oh and what the hell was that all about at the end where the entire squad and staff stood in a circle having a meeting. They’d already been told to fuck off by the away following, myself included, and so tensions were clearly high causing even more aggro! Just get off the pitch!

Don't come over to acknowledge the fans they get abused, come over to acknowledge the fans they get abused, no wonder they don't know what to do...

Archived