MATCH: Notts County (A) 26/12/22

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually get the idea of putting an extra man in midfield/ defensive against the side who are top of the league away from home with the idea of containment. But if you are going to ship 4 goals what is the point.

Looks like the fans have turned too this can't go on we have to line up a replacement quickly.

Getting rid of Sheridan was still the right decision. Was all for giving unsworth time. He's showing now that we won't ever set up to go for a win. Sit back too deep. No press. No width. I'm not against 1 up top if you get people forward. It doesn't even need to be 442. Just show some fucking intent

I’ve been backing Unsworth all season but I’m struggling to see how he can be defended any longer. Our midfield is absolutely non existent.

Every time Gardner & Chapman get the ball we are in trouble. Peck is powderpuff & Sheron & Maynard are absolute cart horses.

We need 3 or 4 more players including a couple of proper midfielders but meanwhile Unsworth is busy collecting strikers to sit on the bench!! 

I've finally cracked....

However much I try and convince myself changing the manager.... again... is not the best way forward, Unsworth and his merry men are clearly not up to the task and making us into even more of an embarrassing laughing stock than last season if that's at all possible.

UNSWORTH OUT and quickly.

6 minutes ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

Unsworth comes across as a proper unlikeable bloke. Maybe I'm the awful one for saying that, but there's something off about him. There's no connection between the fans and Unsworth. I also wonder if the players like him. He has to go. We're not getting the results and we're showing no signs of improving. 

I agree. He's arrogant. Never takes responsibility for any poor performance, yet will happily call the players out. Never comes across to the fans or apologises to them in interviews. He's shit and also a bit of a prick tbh 

Archived