MATCH: Notts County (A) 26/12/22

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

On the plus side, I now have a free New Years Day cos I aint freezing my tits off at BP for this 

The only plus side from today is County staying above that Welsh farce, hopefully right to the end of the season

As for us????

These clearly the best side i’ve seen this season, but not for one second does it justify just how much of a disgrace we are. I feel so sorry for Tollitt, Reid and Nuttall having to play and expect chances to be made from that midfield. Today has to be the single worst midfield i’ve ever seen from a so called professional football team. Gardner and Maynard should immediately be released, and Peck and Chapman should be immediately sent back to their clubs.

2 minutes ago, daniel said:

These clearly the best side i’ve seen this season, but not for one second does it justify just how much of a disgrace we are. I feel so sorry for Tollitt, Reid and Nuttall having to play and expect chances to be made from that midfield. Today has to be the single worst midfield i’ve ever seen from a so called professional football team. Gardner and Maynard should immediately be released, and Peck and Chapman should be immediately sent back to their clubs.

Yes, Notts County clearly a good side but it doesn’t justify another heavy loss, 4 goals in one half and we are being told that the team is supposed to be set up to be well drilled defensively. It’s bullshit. Two wins in 18 now is it? Time for a conversation with the board before it’s too late

Archived