Sheridan - Every vacant managerial post?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football's in his blood. I reckon he'd now jump at the chance of getting back into management, prove a point and then move on up again. Carpet management doesn't have the same addictive impact.

I think you should let us carpet managers be the judge of that.

Am I the only one who is confident that Sheridan will be here at the start of next season in the Home dugout as Oldham manager. If it was Sheffield Wednesday I would say we would have no chance of keeping him. In the normal circumstance going to either Bolton or Leeds is career progression from Oldham however in both clubs current states neither would be a wise move for someone currently on a 2 year contract.

...have you got that wool woven cream shag-pile back in yet disjointed?

It's on the van as we speak, should be with you in a couple of days. Anytime between 7 in the morning and 7 at night, make sure someone is in.

Know it's been done to death and I'm not even sure it'd be the right appointment now. But, I struggle to see how Dowie wanted a budget bigger than we were prepared to offer previously but has now taken a travelling salesman's job with a Carpet distributor or wherever he is...

Do magic carpets fall into the rocket science category?

Am I the only one who is confident that Sheridan will be here at the start of next season in the Home dugout as Oldham manager. If it was Sheffield Wednesday I would say we would have no chance of keeping him. In the normal circumstance going to either Bolton or Leeds is career progression from Oldham however in both clubs current states neither would be a wise move for someone currently on a 2 year contract

The esteemed BristolLatic believes the same

Edited by Ackey

Shez now 11/8

Still fav but massive shift from 1/6

Walter Zenga went from 4-6 to 16-1.

As has been said above, and a million times elsewhere - chuck £20 on any lower-league appointment and the odds will dart one way or the other, it's just the way it is.