Respected OWTB members - in the all time reputation leaderboard - with whom the competition & beneficiaries would greatly benefit, that are yet to have actively participated in Prediction League; Can we convince some of you to join up?

@leeslover, @jsslatic, @oafcprozac, @Lee Sinnott, @palmer1, @Crusoe, @beag_teeets, @deyres42, @Diego_Sideburns, @Monty Burns, @Magic Mikey @Frankly Mr Shankly, @kowenicki, @PlayItLivo, @Twisbrogan, @longtimeblue, @the_mighty_bosh, @pukka, @Latics and England, @maddog & @TheBigDog

NKsw3nv.png

For those of you who are signed up, the MK Dons (h) thread is now available in the Prediction League forum.

Feel free to add your Prediction to this thread, anytime between now and 10 mins before KO, in the following format;

Latics 3 MK Dons 1 [HT 1-0]

First Scorer: Jose Baxter

Att: 4,912

For those of you who think you will benefit from an email to text message reminder, please read the following post from earlier in this thread;

2 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Respected OWTB members - in the all time reputation leaderboard - with whom the competition & beneficiaries would greatly benefit, that are yet to have actively participated in Prediction League; Can we convince some of you to join up?

@leeslover@jsslatic@oafcprozac@Lee Sinnott@palmer1@Crusoe@beag_teeets@deyres42@Diego_Sideburns@Monty Burns@Magic Mikey@Frankly Mr Shankly@kowenicki@PlayItLivo@Twisbrogan@longtimeblue@the_mighty_bosh@pukka@Latics and England@maddog@TheBigDog

Thanks for the invitation. Sorry, I have to decline, because it would mean me thinking more often about Latics between games.  :unsure:

12 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

I'm giving it a go but Kasunga is pissing me off already :mad: and its my first attempt, 3-0 to MK dons !!!  Hope we prove you wrong lad.

Come on lad, that is not right, you've ruined my tea now.

Have a read of this post, from earlier in this thread maximus;

• Like 1

Come on, lads and lasses. Let's see if we can hit 50 players again this season. Just need another 16, but more would be brilliant.

Prize money isn't to be sniffed at and The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation and OWTB benefit as well. 

If @astottie signs up, we'll have the Premier League that finished last season after relegations and promotions. Extra bodies will make the Championship and the new League 1 more balanced.

Yeah, ok, I know who got relegated. :ranting:

11 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

@leeslover, @jsslatic, @oafcprozac, @Lee Sinnott, @palmer1, @Crusoe, @beag_teeets, @deyres42, @Diego_Sideburns, @Monty Burns, @Magic Mikey @Frankly Mr Shankly, @kowenicki, @PlayItLivo, @Twisbrogan, @longtimeblue, @the_mighty_bosh, @pukka, @Latics and England, @maddog & @TheBigDog

NKsw3nv.png

Chuffed to be part of such a coveted list but I'll have to decline. A bit like any time I've joined a fantasy football league, I know my enthusiasm for the competition will wain pretty quickly. I'd be more than happy to contribute to O4U's chosen charity though when details are announced.

Edited by longtimeblue

3 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Come on, lads and lasses. Let's see if we can hit 50 players again this season. Just need another 16, but more would be brilliant.

Prize money isn't to be sniffed at and The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation and OWTB benefit as well. 

If @astottie signs up, we'll have the Premier League that finished last season after relegations and promotions. Extra bodies will make the Championship and the new League 1 more balanced.

Yeah, ok, I know who got relegated. :ranting:

Right I am in, so back off. I never lived in East Germany but being pursued by the Stazi must have been like this. I said I'd join i was just taking my time,  it's not as if I forgot to post  on time more than anyone else last year is it? oh wait.....

Just now, astottie said:

Right I am in, so back off. I never lived in East Germany but being pursued by the Stazi must have been like this. I said I'd join i was just taking my time,  it's not as if I forgot to post  on time more than anyone else last year is it? oh wait.....

Well done, that man. And this season, you can have @lookersstandandy bombarding you with emails, messages, texts and carrier pigeons to make sure you don't forget to post your predictions. :lol:

36 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

Chuffed to be part of such a coveted list but I'll have to decline. A bit like any time I've joined a fantasy football league, I know my enthusiasm for the competition will wain pretty quickly. I'd be more than happy to contribute to O4U's chosen charity though when details are announced.

Here you go. 

Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation - https://www.justgiving.com/David-Stringer2

https://davestringertravels.com/2018/07/24/the-funeral/