Official COVID-19 megathread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

May be off regardless of the weather depending on how far Boris the twat goes tonight 

It would be the right thing to do, but how often does this government do the right thing. Well I suppose they do eventually whilst performing his many u turns. 

4 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Although football will be allowed to continue, I think this latest lockdown just announced merely confirms football will not be returning as a spectator sport until at least the start of the 21/22 season!

Yep, was never going to happen. The virus is running rings around the incompetent muppets in charge of this country

A

39 minutes ago, disjointed said:

So contact sport at a professional level carries on as normal, fucking clueless 

And if the season had ended today every fucker would have been up in arms.....the guy can’t fuckin win no matter what he does!!!!

49 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

A

And if the season had ended today every fucker would have been up in arms.....the guy can’t fuckin win no matter what he does!!!!

It's not so much the what, it's the how.

24 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

The muppets have managed to vaccinate more people than the whole of Europe combined ? 

Yes, we have started earlier as we approved the vaccine faster but once other countries start I bet they do it faster.... Israel for example already ahead of us

Archived