Season Tickets 2021/22

I heard yesterday that we should achieve herd immunity by next Monday. That however is the lowest level, and only to the variants we have here at the moment. Things have to get back to normal in the not too distant future though surely. The whole UK adult population will have been offered a jab by the end if July.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, al_bro said:

I heard yesterday that we should achieve heard immunity by next Monday. That however is the lowest level, and only to the variants we have here at the moment. Things have to get back to normal in the not too distant future though surely. The whole UK adult population will have been offered a jab by the end if July.

Spoiler

And we have all had the jab by the end of July - a fantastic achievement - but the North Stand will still be closed due to safety issues we can't put right in 18 months!!:peepwall:

On 4/8/2021 at 4:58 PM, al_bro said:

I heard yesterday that we should achieve herd immunity by next Monday. That however is the lowest level, and only to the variants we have here at the moment. Things have to get back to normal in the not too distant future though surely. The whole UK adult population will have been offered a jab by the end if July.

Having said that. Chile thought they were doing well with vaccinations and opened up too quickly. They are now back to square one with record admissions to hospital.

As of yesterday "the club had sold over 850 season tickets during the first window, a number which is greatly increased on the same period last year."

"From Monday 12th April, we are able to open the Ticket Office for Season Ticket sales. Opening hours will be 10am until 4pm, Monday to Friday, with Thursday 15th April hours being 10am until 6pm."

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2021/april/09042021-club-shop-ticket-office-reopening/

12 hours ago, LaticMark said:

As of yesterday "the club had sold over 850 season tickets during the first window, a number which is greatly increased on the same period last year."

"From Monday 12th April, we are able to open the Ticket Office for Season Ticket sales. Opening hours will be 10am until 4pm, Monday to Friday, with Thursday 15th April hours being 10am until 6pm."

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2021/april/09042021-club-shop-ticket-office-reopening/

Where has the new ST numbers been announced? I can’t see it anywhere 

15 hours ago, adamoafc said:

Where has the new ST numbers been announced? I can’t see it anywhere 

This was mentioned in the email to ST holders:

"Dear Season Ticket Holder

We hope you are staying safe, fit, and healthy, as we move into the relaxation of national restrictions.

As a reminder, the prices for existing and new season tickets will increase from 17:00 on Friday 16th April. Please see the pricing tables at the bottom of this email.

As at the time of writing, the club had sold over 850 season tickets during the first window, a number which is greatly increased on the same period last year."

3 hours ago, LaticMark said:

This was mentioned in the email to ST holders:

"Dear Season Ticket Holder

We hope you are staying safe, fit, and healthy, as we move into the relaxation of national restrictions.

As a reminder, the prices for existing and new season tickets will increase from 17:00 on Friday 16th April. Please see the pricing tables at the bottom of this email.

As at the time of writing, the club had sold over 850 season tickets during the first window, a number which is greatly increased on the same period last year."

new season ticket holders mustn’t qualify for emails 

On 4/10/2021 at 10:19 AM, LaticMark said:

Are they having a laugh? Greatly increased?!? We sold 1450 at £270 last year when nobody really expected to be back in the ground for the start of the season. We've now sold 850 at £160. Given the bailouts from the Premier League this season and the fact we sold 2500 the season before we should be selling 3500 - 4000 at these prices to bring in the same revenue. I dread to think what the playing budget will be with this number of tickets at the prices. Does the CEO think he's in charge at Radcliffe Borough?? 

6 hours ago, PeteG said:

Are they having a laugh? Greatly increased?!? We sold 1450 at £270 last year when nobody really expected to be back in the ground for the start of the season. We've now sold 850 at £160. Given the bailouts from the Premier League this season and the fact we sold 2500 the season before we should be selling 3500 - 4000 at these prices to bring in the same revenue. I dread to think what the playing budget will be with this number of tickets at the prices. Does the CEO think he's in charge at Radcliffe Borough?? 

How many are adult and not concessions or kids I wonder?

20 minutes ago, al_bro said:

How many are adult and not concessions or kids I wonder?

Probably about 40% so even less revenue. Given the massively reduced income from ST sales, loss of sponsors, no bail outs for next season, unless we sell Bahamboula for a massive fee i can't see us getting through the summer let alone assembling a squad that is better than the current one

35 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Probably about 40% so even less revenue. Given the massively reduced income from ST sales, loss of sponsors, no bail outs for next season, unless we sell Bahamboula for a massive fee i can't see us getting through the summer let alone assembling a squad that is better than the current one

AL always seems to find money when it suits his interest. 

Archived