Kewell Sacked

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right decision. Doesn’t change much... but it’s the right decision.  

I think Kewell has now proved he is not a manager. His record at various clubs speaks for itself. Woeful. 

Edit.  

Wiki says 41% win record with us? Really?  Terrible decision!! 😁

9 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I think Kewell has now proved he is not a manager. His record at various clubs speaks for itself. Woeful. 

No one will take any notice of his or any other manager's time here under these owners.  It's a basket-case that's never going to work.

And the circus rolls on and we restart the 5 year plan!

Weren’t we told that Kewell could take us all the way up to the Championship?

Whatever could have happened?

It has been said a million times on here   that it really doesn’t matter who gets the gig, with this set

of 🤡 🤡’s in charge it’s an impossible job!!

We may as well appoint from within as it will be cheaper and bring the same end result!!!

What an absolute shit show we have become!!!

7 minutes ago, JoeP said:

No one will take any notice of his or any other manager's time here under these owners.  It's a basket-case that's never going to work.

Have you looked at his previous record.  His most successful spell by far is at latics... incredible, I know. 

No offence intended lads but . . . 

You are feeding him by buying season tickets and stuff from the club shop etc

We have nothing else to fight him with except depriving him of our £money 

He’s beyond any common sense.

It was difficult at first not going to games but when you think it through there really isnt anything else we can do to stand proud for our colours.

I just couldnt look at myself in the mirror if I’d kept feeding him and keeping him there one minute more.

Yet another sad, sad day in our recent history. 

I made this comment earlier in another thread:

“In  post match interview yesterday, Harry sounded tired and despondent- almost as if he is losing patience with many of the players. It was as if he was going through the motions - unable to find many positives (clean sheet and a point was about it really).”

With the benefit of hindsight I wonder if he knew...?

The home form is inexcusable and that alone would be enough to warrant a dismissal....with fans in the ground he would probably have been gone weeks ago!!

It won’t make any difference whoever  replaces him......if we can’t get these absolute twats out of our club then next season will be a disaster waiting to happen!!

I’ve a feeling Karl Evans could be next out the door! 

The owners will not accept such a low position. It’s clear if we are this low the manager will go. That doesn’t tell the full story but at least they are consistent. It’s how clubs are managed abroad regularly In places like Italy. Whether that brings results or not I’m not sure but they aren’t doing anything u wouldn’t see in other countries.

kewell had a good win record and wasn’t the worst we have seen. To get more than one season the manager will have to have us in promotion hunt 

As we all know, any new coach/manager will have zero effect.

The problem is Koko the f in clown and his multi award winning,  steeped in football history, and highly qualified brother Mo.

So the circus will just roll on.

And what few fans are left will continue to be kicked in the guts, and eventually be shorn of their love for a once great little football club.

My heart bleeds, and I am sickened to the core by the goings on at BP.

The madness continues.

Awful timing, surely raising the likelihood of a desperate fight to stay up.

For those who believe relegation is the vehicle to force the owner out, he could be playing into your hands.

Perhaps HK was tired of this saga and gave his honest account post match.

As many have written on here, a total shambles, cruelly punishing loyalty of supporters with rank bad decisions.

I just wish he or his brother would name themselves as coach or manager and stop having a fall guy to hide behind. Come forward name yourself and as we slide down the league realise you are not the answer. 

Archived