Relegation.

43 minutes ago, al_bro said:

And most likely demand a fee. Mike said on Tuesday that he thought it would be one out and one in. I can only see that being Betache out and a.n. other young loanee in. They are not going to get a seasoned regular goal scorer for £800pw. on a short term contract. 

But it's not one out one in. I can't be bothered working it out but it's something like four out, one in. At best. 

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Point is one of the things is easier to fix than the other so don't fixate on the more difficult one.

Agreed- very rarely (if ever) do you see sides playing swashbuckling football in a dogfight to stay up. 

But I don’t back this lot or Selim to give us the heart, desire, character, or leadership to grind results out. We’re weak as piss. 

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Point is one of the things is easier to fix than the other so don't fixate on the more difficult one.

Not always…….last season we fixed the goal scoring problem completely yet couldn’t manage to keep them from going in at our end!

18 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

Not seen anything on official site to state that Sheehan has left. 

It was in the article when Curle left saying he had “also been relieved of his duties”

he’s also no longer on the staff or squad list 

edit - apologies it was in the Oldham Times I think 

Archived