Relegation.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Why do people think the season is going to end? 

Don't you remember that man with the notice board who used to be outside the main stand before every match? 'The end of the world is nigh'.

8 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Why do people think the season is going to end? 

Because a load of clubs have had to cancel games due to their players being ill with an infectious disease in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if the EFL reverts back to no fans in the ground for a period at some point in the next couple of months. But  I cannot see the season being cancelled. If it was I think it might be cancelled rather than decided on a PPG basis. As not enough games will have been played. 

57 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

And Cisse, I'm 76yo and would bet any money I could beat him in a race.

Cisse, and Diarra plus many many more have never been, and never will be anywhere near good enough to play professional football .

The owners should be locked up for crimes against honesty and sound judgment.

Plenty  of games to go but im fast losing faith in these players desire and passion for keeping us from the drop.They will jump ship if we do and go elsewhere.Just wish we had kept the likes of Clarke .He may not have been the best but he played with passion and wanting to win...i will never forget that last minute goal at Chesterfield when down to 10 at half time.

8 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

Plenty  of games to go but im fast losing faith in these players desire and passion for keeping us from the drop.They will jump ship if we do and go elsewhere.Just wish we had kept the likes of Clarke .He may not have been the best but he played with passion and wanting to win...i will never forget that last minute goal at Chesterfield when down to 10 at half time.

Clarke not the best?? 

He was the best we’ve had since Gregan

and he is light years ahead of Piergianni 

58 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

Hard to imagine them being inundated with offers

Archived