MATCH: vs Dorking Wanderers (H) 13/08/22

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, daniel said:

I don’t know George, but know a few people who have had similar bans to him. It was a criminal banning order for the football league and internationals. He would have had to even hand in his passport everytime England were away, and even for the entire duration of any tournaments where England were in it. They are free to attend non-league football.

What happens if you get say a three year then get relegated out of the football league. Can you go for the next two years because you aren't football league? 

11 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

What happens if you get say a three year then get relegated out of the football league. Can you go for the next two years because you aren't football league? 

It’s a good question actually, and one I don’t know the answer too. I’d imagine they have closed any loopholes like that and you’d still be banned from your home teams games for the entirety. 

13 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

I would say yes, the ban is usually league based.  If it was a specific club then no

2 hours ago, daniel said:

I don’t know George, but know a few people who have had similar bans to him. It was a criminal banning order for the football league and internationals. He would have had to even hand in his passport everytime England were away, and even for the entire duration of any tournaments where England were in it. They are free to attend non-league football.

If he puts his top ON he won't be recognised anyway!!

On a serious note I believe he's a reformed man and off the sauce etc so if this is the case we should welcome back someone with his passion.

PS George....you were a bit of a bellend 😂😂

9 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

Well pretty sure George was at Torquay

I had a brief chat with him at Torquay - he told me that he’s been off the sauce for some time and has generally grown up in the last three years. Still passionate about his club. 
And he did keep his top on 👍

12 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Isn't wasting police time a criminal offence? 

So is sending malicious communications, but he seems happy to keeping giving his attack poodle stuff to tweet out, after he'd called opinions4u's son a 'prick' and told him "you [sic] father will be proud of bringing you into the world", on the anniversary of Dave's funeral. 

12 minutes ago, rosa said:

So is sending malicious communications, but he seems happy to keeping giving his attack poodle stuff to tweet out, after he'd called opinions4u's son a 'prick' and told him "you [sic] father will be proud of bringing you into the world", on the anniversary of Dave's funeral. 

The mind boggles. 

18 minutes ago, rosa said:

What an absolute creature.

Whatever the attendance today it will likely be at least double anything any of us imagined 7 weeks ago.

A roughly £6,000 fee for today’s televised game, will also mean 

total income for our new owners will be beyond their wildest estimate for the season home opener. 

A positive start to the campaign would surely tempt them into a quality (for this league) player or two.  
🤞🤞

18 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

From what I've heard, I believe a former club advisor is still on to GMP about certain issues related to Latics...

If only he knew they are as sick of him as we are. From all at OAFC and GMP………….fuck off Barry

Archived