Sheridan out

9 hours ago, latics22 said:

So shez interview. Statistics  show we didn’t sprint enough, I have hours of tape on aldershot. Strange thought he doesn’t bother with statistics or opposition info. People on here making shit up or hearing stuff and it becoming gospel!

What he actually said was "I could show 2 or 3 hours of videos of Aldershot but I think we should focus on playing our game..."

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

What he actually said was "I could show 2 or 3 hours of videos of Aldershot but I think we should focus on playing our game..."

What is our game, anyone have any idea?

25 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

It’s perfectly feasible as he will have connections with the Royle’s….Where’s that rumour come from?

Quite a leap from being a contender for the Everton job, I wouldn't take much notice of that. Someone like a Franny Jeffers or a Cadamarteri surely more feasible if there is any legs in it.

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

It’s perfectly feasible as he will have connections with the Royle’s….Where’s that rumour come from?

A man and wife who are apparently have connections with the club were reported to be mentioning it at York yesterday. Can't remember the name of the man and woman though...

7 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I've no idea, I'd be shocked. I wasn't around when the couple were mentioning it but was told about it this morning...

Even if it was true and as much as I like the man, he does say some bizarre things so not sure id believe it was genuinely realistic even if said. 

I really don't understand why some people act like complete idiots on Social Media. I'm talking about the #oafc hashtag on Twitter. We all have different opinions, but there's no need to be so bloody argumentative and arrogant with the way things are typed. I've had real life discussions about Sheridan with people for the last couple of weeks. All of which have been calm and fine. Social Media is so toxic. Does my nut in. It really brings out the foolishness in people. If I want Sheridan out or not doesn't matter. Sheridan will know that our performances have been mostly shite. He'll want to change that just as much as us. All we can do is Keep the Faith. I'll be there against Chesterfield supporting Shez and the lads. I'm quite nervous about it though. Remember, chill out! 👍🏻🦉💙

15 hours ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

I really don't understand why some people act like complete idiots on Social Media. I'm talking about the #oafc hashtag on Twitter. We all have different opinions, but there's no need to be so bloody argumentative and arrogant with the way things are typed. I've had real life discussions about Sheridan with people for the last couple of weeks. All of which have been calm and fine. Social Media is so toxic. Does my nut in. It really brings out the foolishness in people. If I want Sheridan out or not doesn't matter. Sheridan will know that our performances have been mostly shite. He'll want to change that just as much as us. All we can do is Keep the Faith. I'll be there against Chesterfield supporting Shez and the lads. I'm quite nervous about it though. Remember, chill out! 👍🏻🦉💙

What exactly did you discuss during these real life discussions? 

There's an article in The Times this morning about Duncan Ferguson who says he will go anywhere for a managerial position as long as he can improve the team and there a good owner. He's been touring the training grounds of clubs with Everton connections. 

Archived