Ex players and that

19 hours ago, Barry Bosnian said:

The Scots really are pathetic with all this petty nonsense, "We won't huddle because Celtic do", what a load of childish bollocks. 

Bit unfair to tar about 6 million people because of how about 5% act, theyre probably just a disdainful as yourself 👍🏻🇬🇧

8 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

It's a bit like thinking that the objectionable Sturgeon and Salmond are representative of all Scots. They're not. Those two really deserve each other.

To think Wallace and the Bruce left a legacy and that pair haven't got a clue, even in this day and age.

4 hours ago, RobinsDuckEgg said:

I see Burton scored, end product of a Tom Hamer long throw. Played the whole game at left back according to BBC line up.

Watching Quest highlights?

He had a decent strike on goal aswell, looks settled and with his new found confidence, might push on at the higher level.

4 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

The way they’re going with injuries he will be in the first team before the end of the season 

Maybe he's back here on loan under the name of Harry Vaughan.  He looks about the same age

48 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Rowe scored last night, securing Bradfords 5 straight win 

Does anyone really still thing that January was a good business month for the club? Really? I didn't think so at the time and after a few weeks i'm certain it wasn't.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Does anyone really still thing that January was a good business month for the club? Really? I didn't think so at the time and after a few weeks i'm certain it wasn't.

Who cares?! Season tickets are cheap, like *super* cheap. Take my money!

:peepwall:

1 minute ago, oafcmetty said:

I think the last thing I would want to do is cough up for a season ticket to watch what's being served up this season. With so many out of contract in June, what signs are there that next season's squad will be any better?

Until ALMOBO piss off into the sunset and are replaced by someone who knows what they're doing, especially in the transfer market, and are capable of bringing in a manager who knows his way round the lower Leagues, I can see us stuck in this Godforsaken division for years to come. Unless we drop even further, which wouldn't surprise me with these muppets in charge.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Adams and Hilßner were good additions, keeping McAleny and Bahamboula (albeit probably just to the end of the season) was good.  Losing Hamer and Barnett wasn't really a bad thing and Barnes could come good.

Losing Rowe and not replacing him was the worst thing we did.  Leaving Wheater in limbo was nearly as bad and signing Tasdemir looks like a waste of time.  Also making the squad less balanced than it was before and a reliance on loans so much that we can't even play all of them at once is very stupid.

I'd say we probably moved sideways but definitely not forwards.

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

I think the last thing I would want to do is cough up for a season ticket to watch what's being served up this season. With so many out of contract in June, what signs are there that next season’s squad will be any better?

For those who plan go to the majority of home games getting a season ticket at next season’s offer prices makes financial sense.

On 2/27/2021 at 7:08 PM, Littlemoor Lad said:

To think they were so close to giving Evatt the heave ho, now look at em go.

Still think we have every chance of knocking them out of their stride.

That went well.

Wouldn't surprise me to see them finish top.

12 minutes ago, Wardie said:

That went well.

Wouldn't surprise me to see them finish top.

You can't legislate for how easy we made it for em but there you go

We now have to make sure of three points Saturday and the way things are going, it should virtually guarantee safety.

7 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Good in the sense of adding quality to the team or squad? No.

Releasing Danny clearly weakened the squad, with only financial justification, take a small fee now or nowt in the summer.

With Bolton in mind, it was credible to say keep Danny, add a few more, go up. All available indicators suggest the owner cannot finance a promotion worthy squad.

Perhaps the only positive conclusion to January was the retention of Conor Mac and the mercurial Dylan Bahamboula.

If i never see either at BP, this will be a bitter end to a rotten season.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

It probably did make sense really. He was a high earner, he was never going to sign a new contract and he is culpable to picking up injuries (he got injured within two weeks of being at Bradford). What didn't make sense was not replacing him with a centre forward...

18 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Adams and Hilßner were good additions, keeping McAleny and Bahamboula (albeit probably just to the end of the season) was good.  Losing Hamer and Barnett wasn't really a bad thing and Barnes could come good.

Losing Rowe and not replacing him was the worst thing we did.  Leaving Wheater in limbo was nearly as bad and signing Tasdemir looks like a waste of time.  Also making the squad less balanced than it was before and a reliance on loans so much that we can't even play all of them at once is very stupid.

I'd say we probably moved sideways but definitely not forwards.

We sold our only fit striker and didnt replace him. We are now playing attacking midfielders/wingers in every spot of our team. It was a bizarre transfer window in that we didnt need to change anything going forward, just add some grit in midfield and defence and didnt add either. We are 17th and I am almost certain we were higher in the table in Jan. We went backwards

A CB & CF in the window and I’m certain we could have got into the playoffs at least and that could also have been enough to have been able to keep the likes of McAleny, Dunn & Bahamboula next season.

Bringing in yet another midfielder and failing to replace Rowe was just bloody criminal. Just about everybody knew what was required!!!!

Losing our better players and then starting from scratch all over again next season makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!!!

Just who is making these ridiculous decisions, surely It has to be Mo, however, if it’s Harry Kewell then he wants shipping out...pretty damn sharpish!!!

• Like 1