Ex players and that

38 minutes ago, astottie said:

Liam Kelly playing in a back 3 for Coventry.  Also keeper is Ben Wilson. Think he was one of the list of shocking keepers we had in the season post Ripley. 

Ben Wilson was one of two keepers we had on loan. We also had Jack Ruddy on loan from Wolves, plus Johny Placide was here. Another crazy situation thanks to Mo the Muppet. Ruddy hasn't had much of a spectacular career since leaving us.

Ruddy according to Wiki

13 minutes ago, JohnG123 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if both Bolton and Bradford end the season in a play off spot....

Not to sure where our next points are coming from after that showing last night.  

Agree about Bolton and Bradford.  Both are hitting form and there's no runaway leader so they don't have a massive amount of ground to catch up.

As abysmal as we were last night, we have been able to pull a good performance out of the bag when it isn't expected on occasions this season.  I could see us winning or losing any of our remaining fixtures regardless of the opposition.

As for Saturday, there's 3 more ex-players that we could be up against in Alessandra, Furman and Rod McDonald.

7 hours ago, JohnG123 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if both Bolton and Bradford end the season in a play off spot....

Not to sure where our next points are coming from after that showing last night.  

I can see Bolton going up in auto and Bradford sneaking in the PO's.

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

The Scots really are pathetic with all this petty nonsense, "We won't huddle because Celtic do", what a load of childish bollocks. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Another win and they have crept into the playoff zone today.
Slowly, slowly as a certain person would say.
I stand by my prediction but secretly hope I am wrong. :D 

To think they were so close to giving Evatt the heave ho, now look at em go.

Still think we have every chance of knocking them out of their stride.