Ex players and that

13 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

be amazed if he makes 10 appearances 

he was treated badly (for a change) but signing him was Bunn’s biggest error 

Yeah. Got a bit of sympathy with Abdallah on this one. If you let a manager bring players in, and they end up being as crap as Coke was, then it's no wonder he took it upon himself to let his brother do it...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Ex youth keeper Ellis Allen is now a free agent. 19yo, big and strong, good in the air 

Think I'd take him back.

As is Lewis McKinney. He's keeping himself fit training at Salford. If we are struggling for quality youth products for the match day squad, I would definitely bring him back. 

5 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Just watching Tarky against Fulham

What a player he's turned out to be and some didn't think he could cut it at a higher level 😂

Not sure even his biggest fans here would have expected him to make it all the way to the England team.  Got to give him credit for the graft he's put in over the years, he's got better every season.

I'd have him start for England over Maguire.

Just now, SweeperKeeper said:

Not sure even his biggest fans here would have expected him to make it all the way to the England team.  Got to give him credit for the graft he's put in over the years, he's got better every season.

I knew that night at Deepdale, he was more than ready for the big time.

Can't understand why United or Liverpool didn't come in for him because from what I've seen tonight, he certainly wouldn't look out of place.

40 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

I'd have next door neighbor's cat starting before Maguire

Edited by Bristolatic
Fat fingers