Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, mick26 said:

No gallery or interviews on the website though.

That's the problem!  The club put almost everything - team news, updates, photos and even breaking news on Twatter and Facecloth before it goes on't fissul.

Don't they know some of us coffin dodgers are still in the dark ages  - I only use the fissul and I have to wait for the valves on my Atari to get warm first!!

Yes I am a luddite!!💾

58 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Blackwood confirming on Insta that he is off...

I don't use Insta, whatever that is, or noseybook or twitcloud or any other anti social thingy, is it actually confirmed anywhere?

20 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Any whispers or sightings around BP? 

Looked like a 2 or 3 triallists in the background on the twitter pic showing players paying respects to fan's funeral outside Chapel Road.

On 6/21/2021 at 10:43 PM, Gaz_Oafc said:

We want Josh McPake on loan from Rangers. Spent last season on loan at Harrogate...

Don't get too excited though, Morecambe, Motherwell, Doncaster and Tranmere all interested.

Signs for Morecambe

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

They'll want a signing announced today to appease those annoyed that McAleny chose Salford over us...

He was probably attracted by the money regardless of who was paying it! Salford is a non league set up but a club with bags of dosh. He’s signed a 2 year deal on 3k/4K a week??…maybe I would have done the same at 28.

We should have secured his signature months ago and if we had tried hard enough I’m sure he’d have been here next season! If we had ended up struggling in this division at least he could have been sold on for a fee!

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

He was probably attracted by the money regardless of who was paying it! Salford is a non league set up but a club with bags of dosh. He’s signed a 2 year deal on 3k/4K a week??…maybe I would have done the same at 28.

We should have secured his signature months ago and if we had tried hard enough I’m sure he’d have been here next season! If we had ended up struggling in this division at least he could have been sold on for a fee!

You can double the 3 or 4k a week

1 hour ago, boyinthesnow said:

Apparently Steve Collis is the new GK coach

Professional bench warmer when he was paid to play by the looks of it, 99 starts in 18 years. According to Wiki he's still at Carlisle. I guess he can put them through their paces though.

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

You can double the 3 or 4k a week

I don't know about that, but whatever it is the directors must be giving money to the club to pay wages. Otherwise they are breaking the rules about turnover and pay. I wonder how many season ticket holders they have. 

Archived