Boundary Park buy out

I'll admit I haven't followed all of this, so I'll stand corrected if I've got this wrong, but here goes.

1. North Stand/OEC is/was owned by Blitz/Gazal/Brassbank
  2. FLG have bought/are buying the North Stand/OEC from the above
  3. AL and Blitz/Gazal/Brassbank didn't exactly see eye to eye
  4. AL is not likely to see eye to eye with the FLG
  5. AL is now very pissed off with the FLG and is doing what he can to piss them off in return
  6. AL will not be able to close the North Stand once the League season starts, so gains nothing
  7. AL is a fruit loop/knobhead/clown who chucks his teddies out when anyone opposes him

That's my very simplistic view of the situation, so I'm genuinely interested to see where I've got it wrong. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I'll admit I haven't followed all of this, so I'll stand corrected if I've got this wrong, but here goes.

1. North Stand/OEC is/was owned by Blitz/Gazal/Brassbank
  2. FLG have bought/are buying the North Stand/OEC from the above
  3. AL and Blitz/Gazal/Brassbank didn't exactly see eye to eye
  4. AL is not likely to see eye to eye with the FLG
  5. AL is now very pissed off with the FLG and is doing what he can to piss them off in return
  6. AL will not be able to close the North Stand once the League season starts, so gains nothing
  7. AL is a fruit loop/knobhead/clown who chucks his teddies out when anyone opposes him

That's my very simplistic view of the situation, so I'm genuinely interested to see where I've got it wrong. 

Wrong wrong very wrong in the sense that the fucking idiot cant possibly have any teddies left 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

I’m well confused, what are the fan led team trying to do. Are they wanting to buy the club stand by stand.

Can someone just in a few sentences explain?

My understanding is they want to buy the whole ground & it's land lock, stock and barrell. I think Blitz has agreed to this, possibly agreed a price. I'm not sure if they've now got all the money in place or are still working towards that.

Once they own it (or to secure the remainder of the money needed?) it's been mentioned that people/fans can invest.

In the meantime they've struck a deal to run the OEC day to day. 

• Like 2

Shots fired, civil war is coming!

Is the club obligated to use that stand for the coming season? Whats the legalities around the FLG selling season tickets in there outside of the clubs say so?

4 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

My understanding is they want to buy the whole ground & it's land lock, stock and barrell. I think Blitz has agreed to this, possibly agreed a price. I'm not sure if they've now got all the money in place or are still working towards that.

Once they own it (or to secure the remainder of the money needed?) it's been mentioned that people/fans can invest.

In the meantime they've struck a deal to run the OEC day to day. 

That's my understanding to. They will be offering shares to us fans, so that we all have a chance to own a sliver of the land and stands.

AL saying the FLG are holding the club to ransom is obviously a lie. He is frightened what they may do once they own the whole shebang.

Just my humble opinion.

I have had two 100 club tickets in the Joe Royle (OEC) stand from day one.

After being shown some figures by the club it was clearly apparent the club where actually making next to nothing from my two season tickets.

As an example the OEC where charging OAFC £12.75 per head for the food normally Pie and peas or a burger. I think we can all agree this is rather excessive whether a super Chef made it or not. 

There has to be some common ground but surely as fans we want OAFC to make some profit on our tickets and bar sales not to line the OEC peoples pockets.

I have not renewed my tickets for this season due to this ongoing issue. However I will be supporting my team on a pay on the day basis and will be purchasing my drinks and food from an OAFC outlet.

I have no axe to grind with anyone, but whether we like it or not Al as come into a club that as financially struggled for years. The least I can do as a supporter is try and make sure the money I spend goes into the club and not line the pockets of OEC and its owners whoever they may be...... 

As a group we are strong fragmented we are weak.....    

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Wow what a patronising bellend he is, if your going to start crying at least provide some detail, as for worrying about what the council think of it all you can get to fuck on that front as well. 

Especially as that wasn't the reason the council put the money in.

Why wouldn't AL react like that?

If it was me and someone was quite obviously trying to force me out of a club I'd (allegedly) invested millions in, I think I'd do the same!

Don't agree with most of the things AL has done, but I don't YET understand the huge support this FLG has, when nobody seems to know who they are, and it doesn't appear they have the money themselves to purchase and run the club?? Or am I missing something?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, JohnG123 said:

As an example the OEC where charging OAFC £12.75 per head for the food normally Pie and peas or a burger. I think we can all agree this is rather excessive whether a super Chef made it or not. 

I might be wrong but, would each £12.75 not also cover paying all the staff working in there on a matchday and numerous other overheads (not to mention making some profit) rather than just the food? 

If Abdallah has presented it to you, and others, so simplistically could there be a possibility he's attempted (and succeeded it would seem) to mug you right off? 

Edited by HarryBosch
  • Like 3