Northampton (H)

3 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

.... not a bad signing from Mo as is Smith?

11 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Mo signing yeah...

Mo to Baz, "We need more players, now we've banished more to train with the kids or shipped them out to non league for being sh1t or being nasty to me"

Baz to Mo, "Yeah, what shall we do?"

Mo to Baz, "I've run out of 5th and 6th division French imports for now, you got any ideas?

[Baz looks at phone]

Baz to Mo, "I could give Lee Johnson a ring?"

Mo to Baz, "Who?"

Baz to Mo, "He used to manage us"

Mo to Baz, "Give it a go"

Baz to Lee, "Lee, my old friend, how are you? Have you got any players you could lend us, ours aren't pulling up any plants here? We can't pay obviously"

Lee to Baz, "You can have Jonny Smith"

Baz to Lee, "What position does he play?"

Lee to Baz, "Left-Wing"

Baz to Mo, "Do you want a Left-Winger?"

Mo to Baz, "Jeremy Corbyn? yeah f*ck it anyone will do"

Baz to Lee, "We'll have him"

Mo to Marco, "I've found us the perfect replacement for Gevaro, wand of left foot. I'm doing a great job me"

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Id actually be moving McCann further up the field. He’s wasted at deep sitting CM. Think he’d look useful driving us forward with Sylla playing the CDM role. Missilou seems to get no stick yet runs about, looks all action, but in truth is being largely ineffective these days. Altho if Maouche was to show that effort from Saturday for 90mins he’d win more people over. Problem is he can’t. 

I've been thinking similar about Missilou for a while but there's only so much moaning you can do.... 

48 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Mo to Baz, "We need more players, now we've banished more to train with the kids or shipped them out to non league for being sh1t or being nasty to me"

Baz to Mo, "Yeah, what shall we do?"

Mo to Baz, "I've run out of 5th and 6th division French imports for now, you got any ideas?

[Baz looks at phone]

Baz to Mo, "I could give Lee Johnson a ring?"

Mo to Baz, "Who?"

Baz to Mo, "He used to manage us"

Mo to Baz, "Give it a go"

Baz to Lee, "Lee, my old friend, how are you? Have you got any players you could lend us, ours aren't pulling up any plants here? We can't pay obviously"

Lee to Baz, "You can have Jonny Smith"

Baz to Lee, "What position does he play?"

Lee to Baz, "Left-Wing"

Baz to Mo, "Do you want a Left-Winger?"

Mo to Baz, "Jeremy Corbyn? yeah f*ck it anyone will do"

Baz to Lee, "We'll have him"

Mo to Marco, "I've found us the perfect replacement for Gevaro, wand of left foot. I'm doing a great job me"

So do we credit him with bringing on Smith, Eagles, Mcann, Morias .. Or iverlook these just so we can continue to throw him under the bus for other signing that havent been much cop ?? 

16 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

So do we credit him with bringing on Smith, Eagles, Mcann, Morias .. Or iverlook these just so we can continue to throw him under the bus for other signing that havent been much cop ?? 

I definitely vote for "throw him under the bus"...

14 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

They might be decent individual players but how do they fit into the squad/strategy etc?  You've named 3 wingers there, but we already had Nepo, Branger, Kokos, Fage, Robinson and McHale on the books.

Despite the odd decent player, the overall recruitment has been nothing short of woeful. No one deserves any credit.

1 hour ago, Frankies6 said:

Yeah fair play he’s brought in players which have us 20th in the bottom division. Fair play top work Mo you waster 

2 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Yes we throw him under the bus he's a waste of space. 

Talk us through "credit".....

They're slightly better than most of Mo's foreign shite but still none of them are pulling up any plants and we're still near the bottom of Division 4...

Well it's not part of some master long term pan. McCann is a short term deal, Morais and Smith are season long loanees, and the only perm signing ing hardly ever plays. Mostly bought in when Plan A failed. And only 5 of the 18 players signed since the 2019-2022 Vision and Plan were under 21. Almost the same number as 29+

ttps://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/may/21052019-owner-update/

We have a 20 players that have not got into double figures  for appearances. It is an undeniably poorly assembled squad with signs of panic.

3 minutes ago, leeslover said:

I've heard all of the arguments put forward and given it some thought, and I have also decided to vote for the Bus Party candidate 

I will vote Bus Party with the proviso that we don't piss about for three years working out how to throw him under. I want to see a hard, no-deal bussing. 

5 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

I will vote Bus Party with the proviso that we don't piss about for three years working out how to throw him under. I want to see a hard, no-deal bussing. 

Indeed. None of this, "but people didn't know what kind of bus they wanted." As long as it's clearly a nice big bus it will do for me.

5 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Ask me in February. How many of those will be here then? I’d put money on none.

7 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

I've been thinking similar about Missilou for a while but there's only so much moaning you can do.... 

Missilou had a decent 1st half on Saturday, but faded badly in the 2nd.

1 hour ago, leeslover said:

Indeed. None of this, "but people didn't know what kind of bus they wanted." As long as it's clearly a nice big bus it will do for me.

The bus timetable put through our doors stated clearly that it was not stopping at the market, or the union, and going straight to the terminus after leaving the Europa stop.

18 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Talk us through "credit".....

They're slightly better than most of Mo's foreign shite but still none of them are pulling up any plants and we're still near the bottom of Division 4...

Smith is settling in well  loooking like a very good addition to our squad, i think he will only get better more games he plays.Its a breath of fresh air watching him take his man on and beat him, plus scoring also . McCann, looks very comfortable on the ball , positionally looks good, we have looked a better side with him in there, plus once he start to get match fit ge will turn out to be a good solid addition..Eagles expierenced player,  he wants the ball, moves it around well, the type of old head we need in the team, again once he gets fully match fit cracking addition to our team...and Morais intelligent player, always looking for the ball  Technically gifted.. Then Wheater, and Egert two very good players will only grow together im looking forward to seeing Egert and Wheater together .We have the makings of a very good side.. 

1 minute ago, Frankies6 said:

Smith is settling in well  loooking like a very good addition to our squad, i think he will only get better more games he plays.Its a breath of fresh air watching him take his man on and beat him, plus scoring also . McCann, looks very comfortable on the ball , positionally looks good, we have looked a better side with him in there, plus once he start to get match fit ge will turn out to be a good solid addition..Eagles expierenced player,  he wants the ball, moves it around well, the type of old head we need in the team, again once he gets fully match fit cracking addition to our team...and Morais intelligent player, always looking for the ball  Technically gifted.. Then Wheater, and Egert two very good players will only grow together im looking forward to seeing Egert and Wheater together .We have the makings of a very good side.. 

😂😂😂😂

Archived