PTB/Trust meeting with Lemsagam.

55 minutes ago, Andy b said:

This is something I have queried. Not saying it’s the wrong strategy but am intrigued as to why they are rolling out a phase 1 (basically asked AL to prove he can make things better) rather than going to phase 2 straight away.

I would suggest phase 1 has been implemented already and we know the answer. He is being given a second (or even third or fourth) chance for some reason. 

‘if you don’t behave I’m telling your father. I know I said that I would do that before but this time I really mean it. Promise’

As someone who was a member of the Trust that did nothing but kiss arse with the club, you're asking a lot from the trust and fans now

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can the Trust director establish if bouncers without ID were hired by the club, even if they were sub contracted. I'm sure what was shown on the media yesterday was a criminal offence and those responsible for employing them even if a 2nd party should be brought to book.

Comments from Barry as an ex policeman will also be appreciated.

Just now, Andy b said:

Wondered when you might pipe up. You’re lovely aren’t. 

What have you taken issue with? You keep calling on people to do something.

You were a part of the trust and did nothing. So not sure how you can continue preaching like you are. 

It's got shades of Barry Owen about it

Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

You were a part of the trust and did nothing. So not sure how you can continue preaching like you are. 

Have a word with PTB about me mate and come back then

11 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Can the Trust director establish if bouncers without ID 

were hired by the club, even if they were sub contracted. I'm sure what was shown on the media yesterday was a criminal offence and those responsible for employing them even if a 2nd party should be brought to book.

Agree with that but not bothered about the ex policeman's thoughts on this or any other matter.

26 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

While I agree, I also think that the PTB statement is intentionally stronger than the OASF statement to provide role clarity between the two groups.  It's probably the best way they can work together.

This is how I see it. OASF follow the procedure they feel is necessary while PTB have said that enough is enough. 

Put everything behind PTB in whichever way you find appropriate. I'm boycotting home matches but I've bought my tangerine clown wigs ready to attend away matches and the Hartlepool and any other protest. I'm also prepared to contribute towards any offline marketing to help bring supporters who don't use social media on board. If you are attending home matches then support the team and give the Lemmies hell in equal measure. 

There are different ideas on the best approach. Whatever your view is, do something. The time is now. 

33 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Wondered when you might pipe up. You’re lovely aren’t. 

32 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Come on fellas

Can we not put our differences to one side for the bigger cause

18 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

On this subject I'd like his point of view.

Anybody can hire security, either crowd control or personal, but they either have to be licensed (SIA & DBS), this can be for close protection use.

Use of force is a very last resort and the same principles apply for any civilian really, common law.

So if these security lads and lasses are being over the top or excessive in their duty then they are breaking the law.

The Police, Security service and Military also do this but not privately.

The cost of having to have GMP in the ground yesterday will be a bob or two for the club too.

20 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I heard the trust guy on gmr, he said stage one blah blah, stage two actively look for a new owner, stage three mumbled something then said something about finding a new owner. What is stage 3?

Looking for a new owner/investors shouldn’t be a ‘stage’… it should be a constant. 

3 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Anybody can hire security, either crowd control or personal, but they either have to be licensed (SIA & DBS), this can be for close protection use.

Use of force is a very last resort and the same principles apply for any civilian really, common law.

So if these security lads and lasses are being over the top or excessive in their duty then they are breaking the law.

The Police, Security service and Military also do this but not privately.

The cost of having to have GMP in the ground yesterday will be a bob or two for the club too.

Don't think Taurus have helped themselves with their behaviour yesterday. Some of the older heads who probably haven't been to a home game in ages are talking about mobilising in order to 'sort them out' next time round.

9 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Don't think Taurus have helped themselves with their behaviour yesterday. Some of the older heads who probably haven't been to a home game in ages are talking about mobilising in order to 'sort them out' next time round.

and that to me is a worry and would play right into almos hands "look at those yobs starting fights " and atacking our security as you can bet your mortgage thats how it will be portrayed in the media to the detriment of any peacfull protests now and in the future .how many would just look at the headline and fail to read the underlying story . we have to be very carefull not to be tagged as "just a bunch of football hooligans " as our messsage will soon get lost 

11 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

I have it on good authority (One of the Taurus directors) that the goons in the RRE kicking off were categorically not Taurus employees. He also confirms that the steward that went in with a straightener on a yoof at a previous home match which was spotted on camera has been sacked. Apparently they were boozing in the White Hart before the game on Saturday I heard from another source.

I personally don't think Taurus help themselves on their general silence on these incidents. They really have a duty to release a statement on these incidents to absolve them. 

21 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Nah. Andy b was calling on Abs for details of his plan almost before Corney snake charmed him into buying the badge.

Risking myself from an PeteG bad day, loveblind cyber swing and a miss, Barry Owen is just a powerhungry, self obsessed swear word.

Archived