Even if they get the last half hour, they benefit from the training and involvment too, it starts the process to blood them of course, they become more familiar  less phased. It would be daft not to IMHO.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ironic choice of club as he spent lots of time clutching at it whilst he was with us.

Fantastic news for one of our old boys   David Beharall • 2nd Managing Director at Digital Agency - CandidSky | Ex-footballer at Newcas

Currently a very angry message board somewhere in France bemoaning the signing of shite #EnglishLads.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

You can terminate a loan on football manager but as for the real world I’ve no idea - suppose it would depend on the terms 

You can only do it during the transfer windows on FM as I have previously found out to my cost...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Can we send him back? I thought loans had to stay until the end of their deal...

I imagine you can say that we've no intention of playing him and would he like to go back - still technically on loan

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

I'd guess so but such a massive leap from youth football to league football.  Wracking my brains for who was the last before Hamer to really make the transition.  I think it's probably Edmondson so none at all under the current regime.

Yes, but Zak Emerson will make it and I suspect a couple of other next year.

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Yes, but Zak Emerson will make it and I suspect a couple of other next year.

Yep - so its role is selling players before they reach the first team.  Depressing really, but realistic.  Who are the others?

4 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

You can terminate a loan on football manager but as for the real world I’ve no idea - suppose it would depend on the terms 

That game is getting far too complicated. When I first bought it it was simple. Try to buy and sell players on their attributes, pick a team and formation, and play a game. 

• Like 2
On 4/28/2021 at 5:40 PM, al_bro said:

That game is getting far too complicated. When I first bought it it was simple. Try to buy and sell players on their attributes, pick a team and formation, and play a game. 

Does it now include lunatic sporting directors who think they know what they are doing, then?

• Like 1
On 4/28/2021 at 5:40 PM, al_bro said:

These days even on Football Manager you can win without playing 4-4-2.

Game's gone. 

On 2/24/2021 at 7:42 PM, Wardie said:

I can see Bolton going up in auto and Bradford sneaking in the PO's.

On 2/27/2021 at 3:15 PM, kowenicki said:

Really? I’d be amazed if Bolton did that. 

I wish I had put a bet on that but I suppose the only surety was Latics finishing in 17th - 19th again.

30 minutes ago, Wardie said:

I wish I had put a bet on that but I suppose the only surety was Latics finishing in 17th - 19th again.

Was a big turnaround for Bolton for sure... as much about other top teams underperforming as anything. They’ve lost 13 games and been promoted! Cambridge have lost 14 and been promoted. That’s unprecedented. Awful league... Which shows just how bad our inconsistency is. 

• Like 1