Ex players and that

15 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

I've not seen you play but I assume you're just saying that for effect.

Neither were particular favourites of mine but I'm sure they would improve our midfield as it stands (stood).  

I'll take my tongue out of my cheek now. I was simply saying that i don't see Ntambwe as anything more than National League at best, maybe even NL North or South. Just my opinion.

2 hours ago, Barry Bosnian said:

Not really an ex Player or Manager but Keith Hill has been sacked by Tranmere, despite them being in the playoffs! Must be something behind the scenes, most likely they've realised what a massive bellend he is 😂

Wellens? I read that Bradford was a possibility for him but also that their favourite was Derek Adams, 

26 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I'll take my tongue out of my cheek now. I was simply saying that i don't see Ntambwe as anything more than National League at best, maybe even NL North or South. Just my opinion.

I think that's a fair assessment... 

10 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Chesterfield vs Kings Lynn Town

Danny Rowe hit a memorable first goal for the club with a long-range free-kick.

I wonder if...nah, not possible...

About time he banged one in for them. 1 in 6 now innit...?

10 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

No, but you must agree that 1 in 6 Conference games for the best striker ever to grace League Two is a poor return...

Yes - though I don’t know if he has played every game.

it was only in jest - fwiw I thought he was useful but certainly wouldn’t put him in the same bracket as McAleney 

Just now, Chaddyexile84 said:

Yes - though I don’t know if he has played every game.

it was only in jest - fwiw I thought he was useful but certainly wouldn’t put him in the same bracket as McAleney 

I think he has played every minute. Agree, club made a good decision cashing in on Rowe (as proved by his spell at Bradford and being farmed out to a non league side...

• Like 1

On 5/12/2021 at 10:56 AM, bigfatjoe1 said:

Great range of well designed t-shirts. I really like them. If only i weren't in my 50s and three stone overweight...

That site has loads of Oldham-based items for sale.

These masks are probably my favourite:

bo.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

He was, but 18 goals in 107 matches in 5 years (if Wikipedia is accurate) since leaving us suggests we need somebody more prolific.

Think you still need a battering ram in your squad. Even if it’s a tactical sub to run games down. Massive missed someone of his style this season. Granted won’t get you many goals 

1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

He was, but 18 goals in 107 matches in 5 years (if Wikipedia is accurate) since leaving us suggests we need somebody more prolific.

Take McAleney out and that's prolific by recent standards

5 hours ago, adamoafc said:

Think you still need a battering ram in your squad. Even if it’s a tactical sub to run games down. Massive missed someone of his style this season. Granted won’t get you many goals 

Kevin Van Veen leaving Scunthorpe.

Edited by BP1960