Prediction League 22/23 Season

Hi folks - 2 months till the new season starts, so it's time to open up signups for the new season.

Pretty much all the details can be found in this thread - I won't put it all in here again. As mentioned in the other thread, entry is now £10.  This will be used to fund the running of the site for the season, and the rest split 50:50 between the OWTB pot and the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation. Previous divisional winners  @Ex_pat@Londonboy and @Dick_Valentine get free entry this season (assuming they still want to play?).

To enter, send your £10 via paypal (please use 'friends and family' to avoid fees) to oafcmetty@gmail.com (put your OWTB username as the reference)

Then drop a message below indicating you've sent it, and I'll tick you off.

@lookersstandandy@Hometownclub@nzlatic@disjointed@24hoursfromtulsehill@GlossopLatic@rudemedic@astottie@aidan_latics@Handsy@Nohairdontcare@stevesidg@BP1960@singe@al_bro@JohnnyPimp@tGWB@Stevie_J@Dave_Og@SAV@Bristolatic@DavidCollinge@mick26@alisonh1981@milnrow latics@LaticsPete@Sparkleking@JoeP@Brisbaneblue@Laticsbiffo@oafcmad09@south east latic@adamoafc@deyres42@alien@the_mighty_bosh@MrPartyPants6@PeteWeb@futchers briefs@Gentleman@Chaddyexile84@jbroyton@JohnG123@RobinsDuckEgg@hinchy@mackin89@Mdireland88@4oakslatic@Macca

Also as per my post, I won't have time for write-ups each week - any volunteers??

----------------

List of those paid/in

@oafcmetty

@adamoafc

@Dick_Valentine

@LaticsPete

@tGWB

@mick26

@Chaddyexile84

@JohnG123

@another fan

@Londonboy

@DavidCollinge

@Nohairdontcare

@Ex_pat

@nzlatic

@Handsy

@milnrow latics

@rosa

@Dave_Og

@deyres42

@aidan_latics

@hinchy

@lookersstandandy

@the_mighty_bosh

@disjointed

@Brisbaneblue

@Stevie_J

@rudemedic

@alien

@MrPartyPants6

@blaggard

@SAV

@oafcmad09

@Hometownclub

@mackin89

@JoeP

@astottie

@singe

@GKing521

@futchers briefs

@Macca

@Laticsbiffo

@PeteWeb

@GlossopLatic

Edited by oafcmetty

5 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Hi folks - 2 months till the new season starts, so it's time to open up signups for the new season.

Pretty much all the details can be found in this thread - I won't put it all in here again. As mentioned in the other thread, entry is now £10.  This will be used to fund the running of the site for the season, and the rest split 50:50 between the OWTB pot and the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation. Previous divisional winners  @Ex_pat@Londonboy and @Dick_Valentine get free entry this season (assuming they still want to play?).

To enter, send your £10 via paypal (please use 'friends and family' to avoid fees) to oafcmetty@gmail.com (put your OWTB username as the reference)

Then drop a message below indicating you've sent it, and I'll tick you off.

@lookersstandandy@Hometownclub@nzlatic@disjointed@24hoursfromtulsehill@GlossopLatic@rudemedic@astottie@aidan_latics@Handsy@Nohairdontcare@stevesidg@BP1960@singe@al_bro@JohnnyPimp@tGWB@Stevie_J@Dave_Og@SAV@Bristolatic@DavidCollinge@mick26@alisonh1981@milnrow latics@LaticsPete@Sparkleking@JoeP@Brisbaneblue@Laticsbiffo@oafcmad09@south east latic@adamoafc@deyres42@alien@the_mighty_bosh@MrPartyPants6@PeteWeb@futchers briefs@Gentleman@Chaddyexile84@jbroyton@JohnG123@RobinsDuckEgg@hinchy@mackin89@Mdireland88@4oakslatic@Macca

Also as per my post, I won't have time for write-ups each week - any volunteers??

I don't have PayPal so will just do bank transfer again if OK 

• Like 1

• Matt pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...