Roll call 2020/21

Stevie_J

Predictions for the Orient game submitted by the following (so far). Let's hope they're all paid up, or @Stevie_J will send his kids after them...

@Chaddyexile84
@DavidCollinge
@Dick_Valentine
@disjointed
@JohnG123
@JohnnyPimp
@lookersstandandy
 @mackin89
@Mdireland88
@mick26
@oafcmad09
 @oafcmetty
@pcassist
 @stevesidg
@tGWB
@youngen

4 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Predictions for the Orient game submitted by the following (so far). Let's hope they're all paid up, or @Stevie_J will send his kids after them...

@Chaddyexile84
@DavidCollinge
@Dick_Valentine
@disjointed
@JohnG123
@JohnnyPimp
@lookersstandandy
 @mackin89
@Mdireland88
@mick26
@oafcmad09
 @oafcmetty
@pcassist
 @stevesidg
@tGWB
@youngen

And a couple of them have posted twice just to make sure.

@Stevie_J Just checking to see if my £5 has come through? I sent it to the owtb account I had set up in paypal, but I couldn't check the details of it so not sure if its the right one?  Let me know if not and I'll resend it to your email.  Cheers

42 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

@Stevie_J Just checking to see if my £5 has come through? I sent it to the owtb account I had set up in paypal, but I couldn't check the details of it so not sure if its the right one?  Let me know if not and I'll resend it to your email.  Cheers

Looks like you've paid it to the account for OWTB running costs (which I can't get on to check at the moment), nz.  Once I can get back in and confirm then it's fine - plan is to transfer half of the funds there anyway.

6 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

Looks like you've paid it to the account for OWTB running costs (which I can't get on to check at the moment), nz.  Once I can get back in and confirm then it's fine - plan is to transfer half of the funds there anyway.

Don't worry about it, leave that there and I'll send another £5 to the correct address this time!

46 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

I forget to play every week

It's easier this year to predict in a block, you could predict all 46 games pretty quickly if you wanted, if you want to amend game by game you can do that. And the best thing is that O4U's charity benefits. Go on do it. 

16 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

There's some long standing players in there. Wotcha waiting for? Come on, folks and help a very worthy cause and also help the running of the best football club forum in the land.

3 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Did you do any predicting last year? Can you not just DM @Stevie_J and sort out a bank transfer is PayPal isn’t an option?

She is Australian Andy. The Scotland of the Southern Hemisphere. We lost a fair wedge last year. Any bank transfers to something she has little interest in is audited...

I will keep trying.

OK folks, here's how the divisions line up for the 2020/21 season. Two players in the Premier League, @rosa and @Benja decided not to take part, so their places were auctioned to raise more money for @opinions4u's charity. The auction winners were @24hoursfromtulsehill and @rudemedic. This left a gap in the Championship, so @Latics_Fanatic earns a reprieve from relegation.

Ideally, we could have done with a few more joining up (another 7 would have given us 18 players in Leagues 1 & 2), but we ended up with 67 players. It would have been unfair to reduce the numbers in the two top divisions, thereby relegating players who had remained safe, as everyone in the Championship had paid up to join. Consequently, the two bottom divisions had to be split between 29 players, hence 15 in League 1 and 14 in League 2.

I hope this all makes sense and here's how it looks. The tables are being rebuilt tonight and will be posted during tomorrow.

wcc3jhw.jpg

Please note that @24hoursfromtulsehill is only at the top of the Premier League because it's in numerical and alphabetical order, although I imagine he will claim it is his rightful place.

Any queries, drop me a PM.

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived